Hi readers. When I read this and sensed One Fly’s outraged sensibilities I had to pause and ask myself why I didn’t feel any of the same. The answer came as a surprise to me. I EXPECT this type of behavior from law enforcement personnel. Here and everywhere else. I’m not utopian enough to get pissed about it.
And You Think You Have Rights When It Comes To Those Who Have A License To Kill At WillI stay so far away from these bastards as to not give them them a reason. This happened on 1/2/13 and why it has not been given any attention before I don’t know. An incidence such as this is beyond disgusting and certainly criminal on the part of these badges in Deming,NM. This has to be some of the worst outside of killing you these fuckers can do to people.What’s important to understand these hoods equipped with uniforms/guns and that license to kill at will can do shit like this all over the country if they choose. And many on the left think there is progress being made and changes for the better will happen. We are so screwed and few see it.Routine traffic stop results in nightmare 14-hour anal cavity search for man driver who ‘failed to halt at stop sign’Here is some of what this innocent man was subjected to. Yes there’s a lawsuit but damage done and the fact that “We the People” literally have no power if you are unfortunate to enter this world of depravity/uncaringness plus (how sick this is) lawlessness. JESUS H. CHRIST anyway WTF! You dirty bastards. This is a local link below.
1. Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
4. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
5. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
6. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
Posted by One Fly at 6:19 AM 2 comments Links to this post
It’s a damned shame that Mr. Eckert is so unappreciative of the free Endoscopy he received courtesy of the Deming, N.M LE outreach and cancer screening program…..no wonder the cops hate us civilians so much
Hi Rich: Endoscopy’s on the upper end of the digestive tract. Colonoscopy’s at the other end. Buy one, get one free, all the same instrument. But if the colonoscopy is first on the agenda it’s considered polite to wipe it down with a dry cloth before proceeding to the endoscopy. Jack
Their actions are depraved. I should be astonished that medical practitioners went along for the ride but not much surprises me now. I hope Eckert breaks the bank and wins the lottery on this one. We are so screwed.
Elroyjones: Everything else being equal I’m not certain Eckert breaking the bank and winning the lottery would do much to unscrew the rest of us. A person probably just needs to adopt a worldview that includes the occasional intrusion of whatevers stuck up body orofices whenever the Coincidence Coordinators arrange proximity between ourselves and men in uniform armed with weighty weapons and a determination to jpreserve, protect and defend.
I’d hate to see what happens if a driver does something serious, like speeding, or reckless driving, etc. I think I’ll avoid New Mexico for awhile.
Swabby: Would that it mattered whether it’s NM or any of those other US states with initials. The measure of the seriousness of the offence is in what followed the incident. Happens on this occasion the offense was worse than ‘serious’ offenses where the perpetrator only paid a heavy fine or went to jail.
Of course, I was being facetious, because I thought NM had higher standards than the areas where this sort of police misbehavior has been taking place. Evidently, they aren’t.
Swabby: Actually the standards are higher in NM than those other places. Most cops in other places would have performed colonoscomy and endoscomy instead of colonoscopy and endoscopy. Deming cops are dangerously liberal and lenient.
The Deming NM citizenry and medical community believe having one’s goozle and anus merely looked at by curious cops and medicos is a far cry better than having one, or both removed. Even if they’re preserved in a bottle of alcohol or formaldahyde for later enjoyment.
Appalling. I’d like to think that our British bobbies exhibit better behaviour. At least they don’t have a license to kill which is a good start.
Everyone of these badges have the power to do just this kind of shit. That’s what bothers me not to mention the license to kill that they carry.
Someone posted a whole list of pretty bad shit New Mexico badges have done recently. I just bought an annual camping pass but I do not fear them other than I will do my very best to avoid.
Sounds like a plan, generally, one fly. Gracias, J