Hi readers. If we didn’t learn anything from the 20th Century, it wasn’t from lack of opportunities.
- we should have learned not to get into any wars, alliances, or trading partnerships with Japan. We tried all three and each one ended a step closer to our economic destruction. The US prospered until it became involved with Japan.
- We should have learned not to get into any wars, alliances or trading agreements with anyone on the Korean peninsula. The US prospered until it became involved with people living on the Korean peninsula.
- We should have learned not to get into any wars, alliances or trading agreements with anyone in the Middle East. Too confusing. The US prospered until it got involved with people living in the Middle East.
- The US needs to prohibit more things and criminalize more things. Many currently wealthy families, such as the Kennedys, arrived at wealth and power through the manufacture, transport and sale of prohibited substances. Prohibiting things is win/win for the worthy who have the courage to break the laws, take the risks, and do a little discrete killing when needed. The US prospers when the people who matter profit. Prohibiting things raises profits similarly to the way wars raise profits for people who matter.
- Finally, we need to recognize once and for all we’re God’s Chosen People. I wrote about this almost a year ago, but little has changed since then. Why the Jews used to be God’s Chosen People but aren’t any more. The time has definitely come to assume the crown, take responsibility for the burden we bear, and invade Mexico.
Remember where you heard it first.