Hi readers. I just devoured one of these and can testify there’s none better.
- When you make up your ground beef patties use onion powder as a flour to separate the patties. But first sprinkle on lime powder, coriander, black pepper.
- Thaw one Pattie and cook or grill it.
- Using two slices of low sodium sandwich bread paste on home-made catsup [no sodium] made from sweet peppers and rice vinegar blended and boiled.
- Prepare the bread surface with no sodium catsup below cilantro, chopped green onions and spinach leaves on one slice.
- If you like mustard, mix a tablespoon of mustard flour with equal amount of water and spread on the surface of the remaining bread slice.
- Place the meat, cooked to taste, on the bread with the spinach, cilantro, and green onion, then cover it all with the slice covered with mustard.
Beats hell out of traditional hamburgers and you only get the salt that came naturally in the ground beef, plus 30-60 mg of salt in each slice of bread.
Afterthought: If you don’t have an economical source for lime juice powder and onion flour [powder] you can buy it by the pound from www.FirehousePantryStore.com – the mixture of onion flour and lime juice powder is the absolute best substitute for salt I’ve found, bar none. Beats the stuff sold as salt substitutes such as wossname, Madam Upso Salt and Mr. Ersatz Sodium all to hell.