Good morning readers. Thanks for coming by for a read this morning. Someone sent me the pic above and I figured I might as well share it with you. My guess is that it’s some artists depiction of how Paul Simon, Leonard Cohen, Keith and Chuck will look if they don’t OD or die in plane crash before they get old.
Inadvertently found myself on a Yahoo News page when I was trying to check my email this morning. At a glance it appears different things are happening all over the place.
- 17 people died of something or other in China, which was a shocker.
- Wossname’s wife, or maybe ex-wife, is explaining to Egyptians what they ought to do about something, which they doubtless find fascinating and helpful. She’s still one hell of an unpleasant looking lady. Glad I was never married to her. I’ll add that to my gratitude affirmations today.
- Various countries are waving guns around at one another out in the South China Sea, which came as a surprise. Article said they all want the same piece of geography and are working up to shooting at one another about it.
- Shocked to see some people killed some other people in Mexico, must have been around the time some other people were killing some others in Syria. Maybe some other places too, but you get the idea.
- Some guy’s divorcing his wife after five years, which is cause for concern to someone, doubtless.
- Exciting news in politics: Various politicos don’t like other politicos and are probably telling the truth about them, while most likely lying about their ownselves.
A nice young man named Tom Timbo
Admired one king for his bimbo,
Next one for his wardom
Next one for boredom
But got all his ideas from Rush Limbo.
On the other hand, the sky was a looker this morning at daybreak. Jupiter, Venus and the moon put on a nice show.