- Guy in the US White House trying to come up with a time since the Revolutionary War when France wasn’t a liability for its allies,
- China prohibiting reincarnation without government permission,
- Circus Clown muscle man Putin, Poooootin, Russian Some-Damned-Thing-or-Other, flexing his muscles wanting to arm wrestle someone. Threatening, I’m not BSing you, to bomb Saudi Arabia?
- Female women in the US seriously and with straight faces discussing Hillary Freaking Clinton as a candidate for US President????
- Some bunch of yokels comparing themselves to the Boston Tea Party doers, carrying signs and pretending to have read the US Constitution? Wanting more of what the guy before this one gave International Bankers and Corporations, WMDs, and everyone else who flies First Class when they travel???
- Another bunch of kneejerks looking the other way every time another lie comes out of the mouth of this White House guy, then praising him?
- Did I mention Hillary Clinton?
It’s almost enough to make me question representative democracy.
I’m in complete agreement on every point. Those who think Hillary Clinton should be our next president have some serious issues, like how are they ever going to get their heads out of their asses long enough to take a look around, see what’s happened and is continuing to happen. Cognitive dissonance doesn’t begin to cover it.
Hi Teresa Evangeline. Cognitive dissonance. I like that. Gracias, J
Yeah. There goes the tea party – winging it. like the rest of us when it comes to reading the constitution. There is a reason why some of us shouldn’t get into politics, and they are a whole group of that.
Zoe: It ain’t the lack of reading of it. Hasn’t meant anything since anyone alive today can remember anyway. It’s the combined pretending to know what it says, followed by the pretending that knowing what it says has anything to do with anything that’s happened in half a century. But it’s a fact that we all ought to stay out of politics. Especially politicians. Gracias, J
The only advantage of having Hillary as president is we’d have Bubba back in the White House again. Actually I’d rather see Elizabeth Warren as prez and Al Franken as her right hand man.
Hi OldSalt. Thanks for coming by. I’d rather see Joe Shit the Rag Man and Dorie the Dumpster Diver in the White House than any of them. Gracias, J
yeah… those who really want it, usually shouldn’t have it. I like the idea of Dorie the Dumpster Diver in office, myself. Couldn’t be any worse.
Hi Gale. Dorie the dumpster diver could teach most of us a few things if we weren’t careful. Things we never guessed we wanted to know. Gracias, J
I am to the point that I don’t think that there is such a thing as representative democracy. All sense has gone from the species. At this point, humans don’t have the sense of a fly, who can see the hand coming and get out of the way (I should know, I keep trying to swat them.)
Hi jeanmalone: Probably there’s never actually been any representative democracy in the sense we US citizens preen ourselves and posture about. Gracias, J