Hi readers. Thanks for coming by for a read.
Probably there’s no other conclusion to reach: Middle Easterners don’t like other people as much as we do.
- You’ve got all those wossname, Kurds having whatever is happening to them, or doing something to someone else.
- You’ve got Israel doing a slick ethnic cleansing and land-grabbing against their cousins in neighboring Palestine.
- You’ve got Sufis killing someone somewhere, Sunnis killing other people somewhere else, and you’ve got Shiites squeezing into the act killing someone else, possibly Sufis or Sunnis.
- And now you’ve got women in Syria being stoned [with rocks, not marijuana] for adultery.
- You’ve got the lot of them sneaking around killing, discriminating, not liking Christians when they aren’t killing someone else.
But of course those people don’t believe in the Bible. They never learned to stay home and peacefully mind their own business, relax about human diversity, and forgive others for being different from themselves. They never learned not to get too worked up about having a lot of extra possessions, big houses, gewgaws, cars and cosmetic surgery.
And guns. They have too many guns. Where the hell do they get all those guns? Those people in the Middle East have more guns and rockets than we have IPODs and SUVs. Especially the ones who are trying to be like us.
In countries over there where they’re not all Mexicans the white people try hard to be like us. Israel is a good example. But although they’re simple, God fearing folks, they aren’t Christians. They don’t believe in the Bible. So they can’t understand they need to quit slaughtering their neighbors and stealing their land. They’d like to be like real white people, but they can’t get it right. And that’s just Israel. A few miles in any direction the places are full of Mexicans who aren’t even trying to be like white people.