Hi readers. Thanks for comng by for a read this morning.
The news is always so full of Judeo-Christian-Muslim religious fanatics terrorizing one another we sometimes overlook the larger issues. This is one example.
Look at the Kenya army troops in this picture.
- First thing you notice is they’ve got a lot of meat on their bones. Obviously, once they kicked out the British these people had food left lying around they could eat and fatten up. Same as the Irish.
- Second thing you see is the weather’s cold, but these guys are dressed for it. Looks as though they’re wearing US Marine Corps sweaters. But all of them are bundled up, which means they had the means to do it.
- Third, they’ve got helmet-liners which don’t look like the old NAZI coal-scoop ones from WWII nor the ones US troops wear now. That means they’re not indiscriminately blowing up civilians for the hell of it.
- Then there’s the boots. Those are good boots. Those boots weren’t taken off some civilian corpse.
- Look at the weaponry. Any gun nut in the United States would kill to get one of those rifles.
- Okay, yeah, the truck they’re in doesn’t have a spare tire. But hell, y0u can’t have everything.
Here’s a better look at the boots and trowsers of the troops.
Notice they’re mostly wearing pre-Vietnam combat boots, though one’s wearing Vietnam era ones, and one’s wearing desert boots. Obviously they have some style choices. But they’ve all got US Army fatigue britches from back when US military clothing was made from US cotton and sewn into uniforms by US workers.
Now, here’s the parking lot in front of the mall those Judeo-Christian-Muslim religious fanatics attacked.
Notice the automobiles. The lousiest car in that picture is better than any I’ve owned in more than a decade.
Seems obvious once they ran the British out of Kenya things got a lot better, all in all. At least in that part of Africa you can’t tell it from the US.
Sure, they have problems with Judeo-Christian-Muslim religious fanatics. But who the hell doesn’t?